The annual Fellows Conference is developed to help fellows-in-training successfully transition into their future roles as practicing rheumatologists. The conference focuses on critical issues and skills not taught in training and will be useful for anyone pursuing a career in academics, large medical groups, or solo practices.
- Special guest speaker Dr. James M. Dahle, author of The White Coat Investor
- How to decipher and negotiate employment contracts
- Guidelines on risk management and how to avoid medical malpractice
- Establishing good coding habits, coding accurately, and avoiding fraud
- networking opportunities with practicing rheumatologists
We offer a scholarship of up to $1,250 for travel and board to all fellows in attendance. For instructions and to download the Fellows Expense Form, visit our Expense Reimbursement page.