The CSRO advocates on behalf of physicians, their practices, and ultimately their patients. Through collaboration with many patient organizations, public and private, national and global, the CSRO remains on the pulse of the patient’s Rheumatologic issues.
The CSRO would like to thank all of these patient organizations that remain at the forefront of issue advocacy, and encourages its physicians, Fellows, and patient users to consider also using these resources
- American College of Rheumatology
- Arthritis Foundation
- Global Healty Living Foundation
- Foundation for Osteoporosis Research and Education
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry
- Lupus and Allied Diseases Association, Inc.
- Lupus Foundation of America
- National Fibromyalgia Association
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- National Psoriasis Foundation
- Scleroderma Foundation
- Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation
- Spondylitis Association of America
- United States Bone and Joint Initiative