The Coalition of State Rheumatology Organizations (CSRO) is comprised of state and regional professional rheumatology societies whose mission is to advocate for excellence in the field of rheumatology, ensuring access to the highest quality care for the management of rheumatologic and musculoskeletal disease.
Below is a listing of CSRO’s member benefits:
- Travel stipend for two representatives to attend the CSRO Advocacy Conference
- Held annually, this conference focuses on the most relevant rheumatology policy issues, state advocacy strategies, and ways to support CSRO’s state society members. Learn more.
- Exclusive member update emails
- The Board President and Executive Director (or designated administrative contact) of each member society receive exclusive insights and invitations from CSRO, in addition to CSRO’s bi-weekly newsletter filled with relevant and timely information on federal, legislative and regulatory updates that is available to all. Sign up for our newsletter here.
- Grants to support state advocacy activities
- CSRO is proud to support the advocacy efforts of our members with exclusive grants to underwrite the costs of a day at the capital, educational webinars, and more. Learn more.
- Invitations to meet with state Representatives and Senators in Congress
- Throughout the year, state society representatives are invited to join CSRO in our meetings with their state Congressional members, administration personnel, and regulatory agency representatives on health care issues affecting the rheumatology community.
- Session on advocacy and legislation at state society annual meeting
- To help ensure members are connected and informed, CSRO will cover all associated costs for a CSRO Board member to attend and speak at the annual meetings of our members. Presentations can be done virtually or in-person on a variety of topics. Email us to request a speaker at your upcoming meeting.
Interested in your state society becoming a member of CSRO? Click here to learn more.